Western Balkans Alumni Association (WBAA) – 1st Skill Training – Application
We are happy to announce that WBAA is offering their first two-day Skill Training to WBAA members on the 31st May – 1st June 2019 in Belgrade. Do you want to acquire or develop your skills in form of a Training with other WBAA members?
When: 31st May – 1st June 2019 (9am – 6pm)
Where: Belgrade, Serbia
Application Deadline: 9th May 2019 (23:59 CEST)
We are offering trainings in Project Management and Social Media Management. Here is a brief listing of what you would learn during the two-day trainings:
- acquire fundamental knowledge and skills to successfully lead and setup a project from beginning to end
- Turn project objective into action steps and prepare a project plan
- Identify and manage risk
- Create a project schedule and budget planning/estimating and tracking expenses
- Learn to leverage key project management concepts
- Implement effective project management processes
Social Media Management:
- Gain in-depth knowledge on social media and marketing tactics
- Learn how to set social media goals and how to achieve them
- Efficiently create and curate content that get results
- Understand which social media platforms are best for which purpose and goals
Are these areas that you are willing to expand your knowledge on for personal development and to give back to the community? Are you excited to actively contribute to WBAA and learn more about project management and social media management? If yes, please apply for the first WBAA Skill Training.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the WBAA Skill Training in Belgrade!