Western Balkans Alumni Association
What we do?
- Informs members and WB students constantly on opportunities in the field of study and professional qualifications, through the website or information during organized activities;
- Is responsible for questions and requests information about WB students in every field;
- Proposes ideas and projects on academic and career preparation and the changes that can be made in this area. Projects constructed in collaboration with the Department of Projects;
- Strengthen the links between Higher Education and the Labour Market to ease school-to-work transition and increase graduates’ employability.
- Inspects demands and conflicts of members and submits them to the steering committee;
- Manages and deals with the entire online presence and printed content of WBAA;
- Promotes WBAA on a national and international level;
- Enhance communication and cooperation with decision-makers, representatives of higher education institutions and other relevant stakeholders.
- Conducts the research to support project activities;
- Proposes, reviews, applies and implements project activities;
- Monitors project implementation;
- Follows-up the budget expenditures in cooperation with the Department of Finances.