Open Call will open on May 2nd
Western Balkans Alumni Association /WBAA is opening his first open call for projects for 2019.
The WBAA Projects scheme aims at encouraging collaboration across the Western Balkans and advance WBAA’s mission.
- Launch of application call: May 2nd, 2019
- Application deadline: May 27, 2019 (22:00 CEST)
- Plan to implement all activities of your project no earlier than mid of June 2019 and no later than October 2019.
- Please send your WBAA projects application with all documents within the above mentioned deadline to email@example.com
Eligible applicants and criteria
- Applicants must be registered members of the Western Balkans Alumni Association (WBAA).
- Projects must be realized within the Western Balkans, namely Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, North Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia.
WBAA Project Sizes
- Small projects: up to 1,500 Euro
Are made available for projects that meet at least one of the clusters listed below.
Projects can be local, national or regional.
- Medium projects: between 1,500 and up to 5,000 Euro
Are made available for projects that meet at least one of the clusters listed under below.
Projects need to be at least on national level, ideally regional.
- Large projects: Between 5,000 and up to 10,000 Euro
Are made available for projects that meet at least two of the clusters listed under below.
Project needs to be Regional. Minimum of four (4) countries, ideally six (6).
Support of four main types of WBAA projects
- Events for Erasmus+ and WBAA promotion
- Training sessions for volunteers and WBAA members (capacity building, career development, project or entrepreneurship skills, etc.)
- Other outreach projects providing knowledge exchange and networking opportunities
- Strengthening Higher Education Quality
Project Applications will be analyzed on several aspects such as
- Quality: Methodology, Calculation, Expected Impact, Expected Outreach
- Content: In line with general objectives and Clusters
- Collaboration: Within WBAA and Integration of other relevant stakeholders
- Visibility: For WBAA, Erasmus+ and for concerned Organisations
Download all application instructions and documents here:
You can access the application form here:
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.