Alumni contact seminar
On the 22nd of February 2019 WBAA Serbia together with the Erasmus Student Network Serbia organised an “Alumni contact seminar” where more than 60 alumni from various exchange programmes had the chance to hear more about:
– Erasmus+ programme from the Foundation Tempus. During their presentation Tempus focused on new opportunities Serbian citizens are gaining with Serbia becoming Erasmus+ programme country. They also presented other interesting possibilities within the programme, such as: Erasmus+ Traineeships, European Solidarity Corps, Erasmus Entrepreneurs etc.
– WBAA and ESN presented their organisation and quickly reflected on the importance of their work in the field or internationalisation of Higher education:
– We had a representative from garagErasmus Foundation presenting a project called Laisezz-Passer. Laisezz-Passer allows young people to invest 3 000 EUR in their innovative project, in a training course or in a mobility period by taking part in the Laisezz-Passer competition.
– We had the opportunity to hear the experience from three members of WBAA, Alumni of CEEPUS and Erasmus+ student exchanges, about their mobility experience. They talked how mobility benefited their personal and professional lives and what were the learning outcomes of their study abroad experience. The speakers were:
- Marija Papić, CEEPUS alumni, from the Budapest, Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE)
- Ana Vuković, Erasmus+ alumni, from Vienna, Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz
- Jelena Milenković, Erasmus+ alumni from Bamberg, Univerzity Otto Friedrich.
The event was implemented with help from the EU info centar in Belgrade and Tempus foundation.
February, 4th 2020
WBAA Montenegro produced a video: How to win an Erasmus+ Scholarship?
Montenegrin Chapter finished a series of activities in 2020 with the particip [...]
WBAA online project “OPEN” – website & kick-off session
WBAA and the University of Sarajevo are preparing a [...]
HOLIDAY’S GREETINGS from WBAA
Dear partners and friends of WBAA,
2020 was a very challengin [...]