Join us, become a member
Eligibility criteria for membership
These are the eligibility criteria to join WBAA:
- Citizenship of one of the WB6 (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, North Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia)
- International learning mobility experience in one of the ERASMUS+ programme countries
To become a member, please register in the WBAA Online Community !
The membership process is the following:
Step 1: You will have to register with your email address.
Step 2A: If your email address is already in our system you will receive an email with the log-in data for the Online Community.
If your email is NOT registered in our community, you need to follow.
Step 2B: You will be redirected to the next page. Please fill in requested information.
You will need to legitimate yourself. Please upload a proof for your mobility, such as an invitation letter from the university abroad, learning agreement or scholarship letter.
Afterwards you will receive a confirmation email, if your application is accepted, and you can start filling in your profile and become part of the WBAA Online Community.
Advantages of being a WBAA member
WBAA gives you the opportunity to become part of a strong alumni network in order to advocate for modernisation and improvement of the quality of higher education in the Western Balkan region. As a member of WBAA you can take part in a variety of programmes, projects, trainings, workshops, panel discussions and other activities focused on raising awareness of the Western Balkan students’ and alumni needs.
Are you ready to make your international experience count back home?
Then join WBAA and:
• become a member of the first and only regional alumni association in the Western Balkans
• receive and pass on information about global mobility
• stay informed about new international job opportunities
• meet potential business partners and establish professional contacts from different countries
• build your skills: technical, soft, communication or intercultural
• take part in different workshops
• share your ideas and experiences regarding international education with like-minded young people as a mentor or mentee
• be part of a vibrant network of highly-educated young students and professionals help transform higher education in your country.
Through the WBAA Online Community you can keep in touch with like-minded people who have also taken part in an exchange programme in one of the ERASMUS+ programme countries. Stay connected with other alumni, find interesting events, raise your hand in voting sessions, join different groups or search for special members to share common ideas and interests.
For more information please contact your respective National Chapter:
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.