What is your motivation to apply for this position to become a Board member for the chapter Kosovo*?
- Make a difference;
- Become a better leader;
- Learn new skills;
- Invest in my community (since I am very passionate to improve the quality of higher education in my community, serving on the organization's board allows me the chance to give back in a different capacity. Also, by serving on WBAA board will definitely shift my perspective of the organization from a micro to a macro point of view);
- Serving on board is hugely rewarding and makes the significant investment in time and energy worth it;
- Serving on a board is considered an honor and a commitment.
What are your plans for being a Board member? (What is your action plan for the period you are selected?)
- Establishing the Organization's Mission and Purpose;
- Selecting, Supporting, Reviewing;
- Organizational Planning;
- Monitoring and Managing Various Resources;
- Assessing and Developing Skills;
- Serve on Committees;
- Recruiting New Board Members (if needed).
What skills and qualities can you bring to this position?
- Dynamic passion for various causes;
- Eagerness to participate at every meeting;
- Willing to prepare ahead for meetings;
- Anxious to serve on committees;
- Ability and propensity to give above average financially;
- Strong desire for stewardship to others;
- Supportive, and willing to discuss different opinions.
Describe yourself in 3 words!
Creative, Dynamic, Dedicated.
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.