Promote WBAA throughout “The development and promotion of training skills and competences” in Western Balkans
The primary goal of this project was to promote WBAA throughout “The development and promotion of training skills and competences” in Western Balkans.
The primary goal of this project was to promote WBAA throughout “The development and promotion of training skills and competences” in Western Balkans. The key idea relied in the fact that it utilized the general knowledge of training skills and competencies of WBAA members precisely “Academic and Career Development” team members and distributed it among youngsters who are eager to learn.
The training took place on 25.11.2019 simultaneously in the following Western Balkan Countries: Albania, Kosovo, North Macedonia and Serbia at the Public Universities of the four countries involved:
- University of Prishtina “Hasan Proshtina”, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences,
- University of Durres “Aleksander Moisiu” and Civil Society Development Center – CSDC,
- State University of Tetova and,
- American Corner of Belgrade
This project met all the following clusters:
- Events for Erasmus+ and WBAA promotion
- Training sessions for volunteers and WBAA activists
- Other outreach projects providing knowledge exchange and networking opportunities
- Strengthening Higher Education policy
30th January 2020
WBAA Montenegro produced a video: How to win an Erasmus+ Scholarship?
Montenegrin Chapter finished a series of activities in 2020 with the particip [...]
WBAA online project “OPEN” – website & kick-off session
WBAA and the University of Sarajevo are preparing a [...]
HOLIDAY’S GREETINGS from WBAA
Dear partners and friends of WBAA,
2020 was a very challengin [...]