Promote WBAA throughout “The development and promotion of training skills and competences” in Western Balkans
The primary goal of this project was to promote WBAA throughout “The development and promotion of training skills and competences” in Western Balkans.
The primary goal of this project was to promote WBAA throughout “The development and promotion of training skills and competences” in Western Balkans. The key idea relied in the fact that it utilized the general knowledge of training skills and competencies of WBAA members precisely “Academic and Career Development” team members and distributed it among youngsters who are eager to learn.
The training took place on 25.11.2019 simultaneously in the following Western Balkan Countries: Albania, Kosovo, North Macedonia and Serbia at the Public Universities of the four countries involved:
- University of Prishtina “Hasan Proshtina”, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences,
- University of Durres “Aleksander Moisiu” and Civil Society Development Center – CSDC,
- State University of Tetova and,
- American Corner of Belgrade
This project met all the following clusters:
- Events for Erasmus+ and WBAA promotion
- Training sessions for volunteers and WBAA activists
- Other outreach projects providing knowledge exchange and networking opportunities
- Strengthening Higher Education policy
30th January 2020
Election for board position for Albanian chapter
Dear WBAA member,
we continue our election process for the open po [...]
Our Candidates for the open board position for Kosovo* chapter – election now!
Dear WBAA community,
dear Kosovo* member,
we continue our election pro [...]
Balkathon – Invitation for the first regional competition event
We have a pleasure to invite you to the final event of BALKATHON, the 1 [...]