These are the candidates to become National Representatives in the chapters Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo* and North Macedonia
On May 4, 2022, the application period for 4 new Board members ended and we would like to introduce you to the 9 candidates:
- Altin Guberi (click on name for profile)
- Gilda Hoxha (click on name for profile)
- Rregjina Gokaj (click on name for profile)
Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Emir Hrustanovic (click on name for profile)
- Jasmina Salihović Hodžić (click on name for profile)
- Altin Gashi (click on name for profile)
- Shukrije Rama (click on name for profile)
- Anesa Colakovic (click on name for profile)
- Dejan Galovski (click on name for profile)
From 16 to 23 May 2022, elections for the 4 positions will take place in the WBAA Online Community: https://community.western-balkans-alumni.eu/
Any member of the respective National Chapter who is registered on the WBAA Online Community for at least 6 months is automatically eligible to vote for the position in the Regional Board.
More information on the elections and the tasks of the National Representatives can be found here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your WBAA team
Laura Jarmatz on behalf of the Service Provider
Germany, Cologne, 6 May 2022
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.
3rd Call for WBAA Project Ideas 2022: Selected Projects
After the evaluation process of the project ideas for the 3rd WBAA [...]
WBAA Report on the first four years
A report on the “history” of WBAA and its objective, structure and activi [...]
WBAA as Positive Deviance – academic paper
We are proud to announce the publication of a new book cha [...]